To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kirkland, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Project Manager
TableSafe, Inc • Kirkland, WA
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Marketing Project Manager
TableSafe, Inc. designs, builds, and sells hardware and software products to eliminate credit and debit card information theft. It offers RAIL™, a pay at the table device that is designed primarily for the full-service restaurant industry. The company’s device communicates and exchanges guest check data wirelessly with point of sale systems.
In today’s world of social media and marketing automation, it is easy for a brand to get lost in the noise. TableSafe is looking for a consummate storyteller who is also a creative, organized and analytical marketer to join our team as Marketing Project Manager. The primary focus will be on lead generation and social media influence. You will play an integral role in driving brand awareness and customer engagement across the entire product life cycle, from building market awareness to growing product adoption to establishing customer loyalty.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day engagement including:
- Produce and manage a comprehensive social media plan and publishing schedule. Conduct A/B test and analyze results to optimize performance.
- Manage project scope to ensure projects are completed according to schedule, expectations and within budget. Compile weekly reports for management showing the results of each social media platform.
- Develop and publish engaging, original, relevant and high-quality content to reach the company’s target sales qualified leads (SQL) and brand awareness.
- Curate marketing content (written, video, and visual) for social audiences on target social channels.
- Collaborate with teams around the company to drive a comprehensive social media presence including content from HR, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Sales.
- Create an organization recognition and reward program for participation in the company’s social media campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues or leading conversations where appropriate. Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Steer the lead-generation outreach campaigns including:
- Collaborate with our UX designer to develop content to drive leads and generate demand.
- Manage the distribution through our automated email campaign software. Review responses and opt-out requests, and distribute appropriately.
- Maintain multiple email campaigns simultaneously
- Review analytics, A/B test results and response rates to
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
3-5 years of experience managing all aspects of strategy and content creation for social media channels and email marketing in a B2B technology field. The ideal candidate also:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants, and how each platform can be utilized best in different scenarios.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and communication skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment (frequent deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Exhibits the ability to shift from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side to validate and assess project ideas.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- A storyteller. You have a strong aptitude for creating engagement with your audience through storytelling. You have deep empathy for users and can adapt your communication style and narrative to best connect with your audience.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data, A/B testing and insights to identify the optimum formula for success.
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Proficient in working with social analytics tools including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Hootsuite Analytics, and other third-party tools.