Ultimate Staffing is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work at a Financial Services firm in Newport Beach. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be working with managers to coordinate travel arrangements, according to company policy. This will also include arranging ground transportation, booking hotels, and creating itineraries. This is a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of professionalism. It is paying $25-30/hr. depending on experience.
Additional Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Processing expense reports through the Concur system
- Submit and track progress of client presentation books for meetings as requested using our internal system
- Coordinating client meetings and managing a heavy calendar
- Ensuring meetings are setup as expected and run without incident
- Managing client telephone calls
- Participating in any special projects as needed
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Minimum of 6 years previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested, and qualified, please do not hesitate to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.