To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warrenton, VA
- Brandon Snead
- Phone: 7032792419
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Warrenton, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek's client is actively looking for an electrical superintendent for a long term opportunity. The electrical superintendent will be working on both government and commercial projects.
Electrical Superintendents' responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise commercial and government construction projects.
- Perform daily inspections of work performed.
- Act as liaison and coordinator between contractors
- Establish budgetary guidelines for the job, and ensure that cost control measures are being followed.
- Provide job safety training and awareness for all personnel.
- Establish quality standards of all jobs, and ensure that all quality assurance and company standards are being met.
- Develop and manage job schedules (e.g. three week, 90 day, coordinate work with contractors and deliveries with suppliers and ensure inspections are scheduled appropriately.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license (preferably in Virginia)
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.