To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sumner, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Keurig Dr Pepper • Sumner, WA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Financial Analyst III supports Global Product Supply and US Business Unit with financial analysis, financial modeling, strategic metrics compilation, and ad hoc analysis with a strong focus on inventory. This position will collaborate with business, finance and accounting teams across the organization to help analyze and communicate key drivers of the company’s financial results. This individual will develop an in-depth knowledge of the business areas supported (i.e. structure, objectives, budgets, forecasts, etc.) and use this knowledge to influence decision making. This position is critical to producing accurate and timely financial information and analysis as well as promoting an environment of strong internal controls and efficiencies.
What you will do:
- Provide financial guidance on actual spend, operational processes, and financial planning
- Evaluate opportunities for process improvement and standardization of key financial metrics for development of financial scorecards and dashboards
- Take a lead role in identifying opportunities and develop processes and Key Process Indicators to track results to inform key decision-makers and continually improve process outcomes
- Support monthly management financial insights to Operational and Finance leadership through advanced analysis and critical thinking
- Collaborate with business, finance and accounting teams to help analyze, align and report the key business drivers
- Evaluate current and historical financial trends, and utilize various analysis techniques in order to gauge forecast and annual operating plan reasonableness
- Make recommendations to management based on in-depth knowledge of the analytics and financial acumen
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- Bring a strong work ethic and positive attitude to your responsibilities every day
What you must have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- 3-9 years of experience
- Technical and Other Skills:
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications; ability to model business requirements and prepare “what-if” analysis
- Demonstrated competency in use of financial, planning and reporting software platforms (SAP & Hyperion a plus)
- Some financial experience including budgeting, forecasting, planning, analysis, and building financial models for Consumer Packaged Goods industry companies preferred
- Required Competencies and aptitudes:
- Self-motivated team player with strong ability to interact with others, work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to propose positive business solutions to complex problems
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally at a high level of customer service
- Comfortable working with high volumes of data and the ability to identify and summarize key messages
- Detailed and process improvement oriented
- Ability to handle confidential financial information appropriately
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to follow Keurig Green Mountain policies and procedures, as well as our operating principles
- Travel <15%
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.