To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
HUMINT Collection Manager
BAE Systems • Washington, DC
Posted 25 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations. Format, Review, quality Control, and publish/release Information intelligence reports (IIR), ensuring that all appropriate policies and guidance are adhered to, and that Information meets defined reporting thresholds. Maintain reporting metrics to assist in a qualitative review of HUMINT collection performance. trends and issues.Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
- Have successfully completed at least three years in an all-source analytic, HUMINT collection, or HUMINT collection support role in the Intelligence Community.
- Have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree. Preferred subjects include Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other history/political/science/business/computer science/intelligence or law enforcement topic.
- Successful completion of at least six years in an all-source analytic, HUMINT collection, or HUMINT collection support is acceptable in lieu of a college degree.
- Possess in-depth understanding of collection environment and resources to effectively manage unit collection. Maintain cognizance of all DoD HUMINT system capabilities, limitations and reporting from supported collection platforms.
- Possess knowledge of HUMINT operational tradecraft, collection processes, the HUMINT operational cycle, and the intelligence cycle.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts.
- Develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Job ID: 41812BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.