To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topsfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time/Per Diem Overnight Nurse Wanted (RN/LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Topsfield, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking to hire qualified RNs and LPNs for 1 to 1 patient care in the Greater Boston Area! Depending on what you are looking for, we offer full time and part time employment. Candidates must have a valid nursing license in the state of Massachusetts and must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working independently with trachs, outside of clinical rotations. We also now offer an Adult to Pediatric training course, along with a Ventilator training course if you are looking to expand on your skills and work with new patients.
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on Maxim for our dedication to providing quality skilled and unskilled homecare services to adult and pediatric patients. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry. Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs