To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK Indiana. located in Elkhart is our largest campus and collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK's Elkhart facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
Performs engineering duties in support of operational goals that include promoting and maintaining a safe work environment, ensuring product quality standards are met, reducing cost and improving production throughput. Work may include process design, process optimization, process modeling, chemical system improvements, new product development, safety and environmental compliance, development and implementation of initiatives or other work related to process improvement.Helps organization transform workplace and work cultures to become safer, more efficient, and more environmentally sustainable.
Essential Job Functions
- Envisions, analyzes, and manages initiatives and capital projects to improve the functionality, safety and efficiency of key plant process systems.
- Leads process improvement studies to reduce cost, increase material utilization, integrate new products/processes into production and reduce variation; implements necessary changes and documents changes to SOPs.
- Preparation of Process Flow Diagrams, heat and material balances, equipment specifications and operating instructions in support of an executed project.
- Effectively present/convert technology and design to for IQ/OQ and PQ documentation- for QA/QC review
- Supervision of capital projects necessary for the continued improvement and modernization of the plant; ensuring timely completion of project scope within budgets
- Understands and applies company’s processes for capital funding, execution and documentation.
- Develops project scope, funding proposals, and generates machinery specifications and test protocols for major purchases.
- Coordinates project work with project stakeholders including but not limited to Operations, Scheduling and follows applicable Safety, GMP, FDA Codes and/or Guidelines, as they pertain to each project.
- Coordinates and supervises outside contractors and other personnel as required.
- Manages all phases of assigned projects including spending control, fund tracking, close-out. Ensure that documentation requirements are met for all phases.
- Provides input into the budget process and provides technical assistance and training, as needed.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) required in an Engineering discipline
- 2 - 4 years' related experience
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.