AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATESHiring for our Sales Team Now
4425 E Dixon Blvd., Shelby, NC 28152
Competitive Pay Plan!
We Will Train!
Renaldo Kia in Shelby, NC is seeking exceptional Sales Associates to add to our winning team. In order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and expectation, our team of salespeople will be trained to develop proven sales ability and track record. Our talented team makes customer experience their utmost priority.
We are part of the Donald Automotive Group, a successful, established dealership group in North and South Carolina. This career opportunity is for the right person who desires to invest their time with a company that appreciates its employees.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Plan!
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Professional Team Atmosphere
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- High level of attention to guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and build a foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Enter all prospect and customer information into a Customer Database for follow-up to help encourage repeat business.
- Review and analyze actions at regular pre-determined intervals to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
Sales Associate - Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including MVR, drug test and background check.
Donald Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Positive Attitude
- Interpersonal Skills