To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Architectural Project Manager
CH2M & Jacobs • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our clients local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
The selected candidate's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Representing Jacobs in a positive manner at meetings, presentations and in public.
- Participating in directing growth and strategic planning as part of the Companys management team
- Initiating, preparing and reviewing proposals and participating in interviews in response to RFPs and RFQs
- Developing and delivering presentations
- Securing, assigning and maintaining a project team containing all the resources required to successfully deliver projects while maintaining quality.
- Identifying and assessing risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies
- Implementing and maintaining effective communication to the project team and all stakeholders to ensure full understanding and commitment to the agreed to deliverables
- Controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline
- Ensuring the obligations of the agreement between Client and the Company are fulfilled
- Developing and monitoring financial and project delivery schedules, including change management.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an accredited University is required.
- Licensed Architect and NCARB Certificate holder, preferable licensed in Massachusetts or able to quickly obtain a Massachusetts license is required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in vertical buildings programs is required
- A minimum of 7 years of management involving direct client contact and full responsibility for projects is required
- Must have good social, networking, organization, communication, people and presentation skills
- Proven leadership record in the industry
- Proven ability to strategize and direct business growth and direction
- Forward thinking and ability to articulate clear vision and understanding of trends in the vertical space
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>