* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products.
* Experience developing/launching products/technologies within Cloud Infrastructure.
* Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
* Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional teams.
* Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
* Experience in one or more of the following: storage, compute, networking, high performance computing, and/or internal tools and infrastructure management.
* Knowledge of multiple functional areas (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing).
* Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business. As a Google Cloud Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, Mergers and Acquisitions, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits possible from applying Google's technologies in the enterprise market. By applying, you'll be considered for teams working on Enterprise, including: Cloud Platform, Google Technical Infrastructure, Unified Fulfillment Optimization, Cloud Systems, Cloud Security, Developer Products, and Internal Tools; as well as teams working on systems like: Borg, Chubby, Colossus, Jupiter (Data Center fabric) and next generation smartNICs.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
* Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
* Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
* Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies.
* Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Platform System
- Customer Service
- Data Centers