To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3813 Green Hills Village Drive
Nashville, TN 37215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Acceptance Auto Insurance • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Acceptance Insurance is expanding call center customer service team into our Haywood Oaks - Nashville office, conveniently located off Interstate 24 at Haywood Lane southeast of downtown Nashville.
Customer Service Representative - Answer phones to respond to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, payment information, customer change requests and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. Candidates bilingual in both English and Spanish strongly preferred.
Monday – Friday 7 am - 8pm
Saturday 8 am - 5 pm
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
We are principally a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our insurance operations actively generate revenues from selling non-standard personal automobile insurance policies and related products in 15 states. We currently conduct our servicing and underwriting operations in 13 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states.
Acceptance Insurance leased and operated 349 retail locations and a call center staffed with employee-agents. Our employee agents primarily sell non-standard personal automobile insurance products underwritten by us, as well as certain commissionable ancillary products. In most states, our employee-agents also sell a complementary insurance product providing personal property and liability coverage for renters underwritten by us. In addition, retail locations in some markets offer non-standard personal automobile insurance serviced and underwritten by other third-party insurance carriers for which we receive a commission. In addition to our retail locations, we are able to complete the entire sales process over the phone via our call center or through the internet via our consumer-based website or mobile platform. On a limited basis, we also sell our products through selected retail locations operated by independent agents.
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com
Acceptance Auto Insurance: Employment Application
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.Responsibilities
- Answers phone and responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Provides customer with product and service information.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system and resources.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Research billing issues.
- Communicates effectively with the customer and leadership
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closings are obtained.
- Show empathy to the customers while providing one call resolution
- Reports any and all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills are required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Multi-Task between multiple screens while speaking with the customer
- Minimum of one year of Call Center experience or two years in customer service
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm.
- Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
- Job involves sitting, with structured time schedule, working in front of a computer screen.