Senior Healthcare Recruiter
CareStaff Partners is looking for a Senior Healthcare Recruiter to work at our local office in Hollywood, FL.
This is a unique opportunity to become a member of a winning team that is rapidly expanding and family-oriented. As the majority of veterans in the staffing industry can attest to, the job can be stressful enough, so it is imperative as a company to provide a safe environment to be yourself in a judgment-free zone. You will become an integral part of the next phase of our evolution as a star in the staffing industry.
CareStaff Partners is looking for candidates who value personal and professional growth, pride themselves on their work ethic and are self-motivated. We appreciate and recognize maximum effort. Yes, we expect results, and our team is competitive, but no individual is above the team, so you will never be left feeling insignificant. We believe in helping one another to achieve goals and reach new heights by fostering a supportive, team-based environment.
Our leaders (no bosses here) believe in empowering employees to run their desk in a way that is curtailed to the strengths of you as an individual. If you are looking for a cookie cutter experience, then a bakery may be your best option. If you are not learning, then we are not growing, so if you are a sponge for knowledge then join the club!
Qualities the Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- We need you to create a first-class experience for our candidates. You will need to have superior communication skills, patience, and resiliency.
- A great sense of humor (seriously, if you do not like to laugh then you will not enjoy it here)
- A Solution-oriented mentality with the ability to think outside the box to identify and solve problems/obstacles that may arise
- Being inquisitive and assertive is important.
- Fearlessness to talk to anybody about anything and willingness to ask the tough questions
- Active Listening skills – you can’t do all the talking! You must be able to listen, understand and empathize with your candidates and colleagues.
- Grace under pressure and be able to have those sometimes necessary, uncomfortable conversations while maintaining composure at all times.
- Self-discipline and focus are required to be a successful Recruiter. You are in charge of your own success. We are here to help you achieve it.
What You Are Responsible For:
- Full life-cycle recruitment of nurses for placement into temporary assignments, nationwide.
- Sourcing leads, developing relationships, pre-screening, preparing resumes, matching skill level to open job requisitions, conducting interviews, presenting offers, negotiating pay packages, hiring candidates and conducting reference checks
- Continuous follow-up with candidates and potential candidates is necessary.
- Maintaining a positive social media presence
- Present qualified candidates to Client Relations Manager for potential hire by clients
- Working with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared to start work on time.
Job Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 1-year recent healthcare staffing experience with a proven track record
- Ability to develop relationships over the phone
- Ability to work in a team setting that is fast-paced, goal-oriented and great culture!
- Ability to multi-task and think on the fly
Pay and Benefits:
- $35 - $40k Base Salary
- Monthly Commission (there is only a cap if you limit yourself)
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (after 90 days)
Who is CareStaff Partners?
CareStaff Partners is a nationwide staffing agency based out of Hollywood, Florida. CareStaff specializes in local/travel contract staffing of Nurses and Allied Rehab Therapy Professionals. CareStaff Partners was created by a small group of successful senior leaders in the Healthcare Staffing industry who envisioned a staffing firm that was run the right way from top to bottom, without the corporate politics or boiler room mentality.
That vision quickly grew into an all-star cast of like-minded individuals who, when brought together form a team whose integrity and professionalism are matched only by their unrelenting work ethic and drive to be better than they were the day before. The CareStaff Partners team has over 75 years of collective experience in Healthcare Staffing, Recruiting, and Credentialing. That individual and collective experience along with a refreshingly human approach, accompanied by the technology of tomorrow has allowed CareStaff Partners to grow exponentially from a seedling into a rising star in the Healthcare Staffing industry in less than half of the length of time experienced by similar agencies.
Hardworking And Dedicated