Immediate Openings for a Packer in the Mason Area
Review and assemble all customer orders to ensure they are complete and ready for delivery, check against shipping or customer paperwork, and report shortages with the necessary follow-up to locate missing or incomplete orders.
• Perform all work functions according to written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Physically move or direct movement of product into and out of designated product staging locations.
• Pull and pack customer orders, generate pack slips, move clean carts, shelve product, move skids of disposable product.
• Make sure all customer orders are completed to fulfillment. Notify Management or designee of any product shortages.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Assist Warehouse/Distribution Supervisor in associated duties of the department.
• Participate in physical inventory as directed, including cycle counts.
• Maintain accurate counts of inventory/shipping records.
Please send resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Packer
or call Toni at
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Standard Operating Procedure