To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northeast Las Vegas, NV 89030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard Professional
Securitas USA • Northeast Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail-Professional Security Guard
Securitas Security is on the search for professional level security guards to provide security surveillance in a retail establishment. Ideal candidates would be friendly and courteous individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion to help others. We are looking for individuals with a strong customer service background and professional presence. Prior military experience preferred.
Openings in Northeast Las Vegas
Pay rate at $14/hr
Seeking officers with 2nd shift availability
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises; extensive time being on feet
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order providing a safe area for the public
- Performs all job duties in all weather conditions
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
- Prior military experience highly preferred
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will truly be valued!
PILB LICENSE NO 1100