To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan Township, NJ 08014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Leafstone • Logan Township, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corestaff Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Client in Bridgeport, NJ!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for providing a variety of sales related support and assistance to both internal and external customers throughout the U.S. and Canada in solving fluid-handling problems and increasing company rental and sale business through development of Godwin and Flygt pumping systems and related pumping products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers, Outside Sales Representatives, Technical inside Sales Representatives and Branch Manager with the preparation of quotations, bids, field service contracts, rental and sale contracts and associated correspondence, and answering customer inquiries.
- Assist in the management of bids through spreadsheets and Outlook calendars to apprise sales department of pre-bids and due dates.
- Review company-generated reports (Cognos) with Sales and Branch Manager and sales staff to maintain efficiency and process flow.
- Process pick-up slips and returns.
- Answer, screen and route incoming telephone calls in an efficient, courteous and professional manner; maintain flow of e-mail; continue customer relations; interact with all departments to resolve issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for submitting rental, sale, field service and work orders for invoicing.
- Communicate and coordinate order deliveries and pick-ups with Operations’ personnel.
- Maintain constant contact with Outside Sales Representative throughout an order delivery, including any updates.
- Prepare credit memos.
- Process new customer account set-up paperwork.
- Collect competitive information for sharing with Godwin sales representatives preparing quotes.
- Maintain sales literature.
- Act as liaison between customers and Company departments.
- Participate in Godwin’s 24-hour on-call service rotation including office coverage on Saturdays as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Other related duties as may be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -Minimum Requirements
- Three to five years’ experience in a related field of pumps, pumping systems or equipment rental within the industrial, municipal or construction industries preferred
- Bachelor degree in business or technical field of study preferred
- Experience in a windows-based order processing/inventory program preferred
Main Duties & Responsibilities Qualifications:
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently with initiative in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions as well as communicate effectively
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with various computer software packages to specifically include Microsoft Office products
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.