Are you looking to join a great manufacturing company in VT with growth opportunities?
Our client is looking for Experienced Machine Operators to join their team in Williston.
As a Machine Operator you will be a part of an integral team operating equipment to produce quality product .
Overview of the Machine Operator role
• Start up a production line
• Set and adjust various temperatures and speed control
• Make all changes to the machine as required by Quality Assurance
• Help box finished product with boxer
• Help rack empty spools
• Record production related information
• Maintain various machine related charts
• Clean and trouble-shooting machine
Who makes a Good Machine Operator?
• Mechanically inclined with math and troubleshooting skills
• decision making ability; ability to detect inconsistencies
• enjoy working in a team environment.
• Ability to lift fifty pounds and the ability to work in a noisy environment.
• At minimum one year of previous manufacturing experience.
• Good attendance, teamwork good work history
What to know about this Machine Operator role
• Two Night shift Schedules (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday or
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and alternating Saturday)
• Hours are 7 pm - 7 am, up to 2 weeks training on 1st shift.
• Pay $21.00 per hour, Overtime and Bonuses!!!
• Weekly Pay
Apply today for the Machine Operator Role or for Immediate consideration call Debbie
Complex Problem Solving