Fully intergrated Real Estate frim seeks a motivated self-starter to join its accounting team to continue and expand its mission to acquire, design, build, and manage uniquely crafted buildings that make a significant contribution to the built environment.
The Senior Development Accountant will work closely with internal development and construction teams, overseeing all accounting functions needed for ground-up condominium projects.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Prepare monthly bank requisitions for construction loan draws;
- Perform daily cash reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Update monthly cash flows for actual job costs incurred;
- Maintain accounting schedules, perform reconciliations between source documents and accounting system;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for investors, lenders, and internal users;
- Provide external auditors requested information for year-end audits;
- Provide tax accountants with requested information to ensure timely filing of city, state, and federal requirements;
- Comply with terms of loan agreements and operating agreements for financial reporting by preparing recurring deliverables on timely basis;
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting requested by management.
- Minimum of four years of relevant accounting experience;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting;
- Public accounting experience preferred;
- Real estate accounting experience preferred;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Desire to interact with senior management;
- Team player;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of Sage Construction 300 and Yardi accounting software preferred.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience; and Full benefits will be provided.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Standard Accounting Practices