Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking a Forensic Construction Coordinator with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Survey existing buildings to gather information regarding existing construction, damage or defects.
- Complete field reports with photo documentation upon completion of site visit. Providing oversight of new construction repair and restoration type projects. Conducting field review of structural elements during construction.
- Review shop drawings, submittals, RFIs and delegated engineering.
- Providing insight to the team as appropriate, as well as organizing, planning and learning to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested
- Education: High School Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years related experience
- Restoration, forensic or engineering experience
- Construction background
- Previous material testing or previous commercial design experience
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Florida Driver's License and personal vehicle
- Physical ability to perform essential duties, which include being capable of lifting up to 35 pounds
- Experience as threshold or special inspection representative.
- Experience with the investigation and application of concrete repairs to commercial or parking garage type structures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to properly document materials
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employeer