Ready to get out of retail?
If you loved that everyday was something different -- but now you're feeling stuck and looking for a new challenge….
If you have a knack for sales and enjoy talking with all kinds of people -- but aren't sure how to progress in your professional career…
If you loved working with a close-knit team, and helping to bring new people onboard -- but would rather spend nights, weekends, and holidays with your friends/family…
If you are DREADING another holiday season, another Black Friday and the same Christmas songs that never end….
You should consider a career with CFS, as a Business Development Manager.
Several of our top employees nationwide were in retail prior to joining CFS. They love that they are still directly impacting businesses and interacting with people all day, but with better work/life balance, tons of new skills to learn, and completely unlimited income potential. The harder you work, the more you make!
- Connect with local hiring managers (clients) to build long term relationships and learn about their hiring needs.
- When a client needs a new employee, use our matchmaking process to determine the kind of candidate (job-seeker) who will be most successful in the role.
- Collaborate with the recruiters on your team (who will source and qualify candidates) to recommend the best fit.
- Offer a variety of staffing/recruiting solutions. Negotiate fees, contracts, offers. Assist through the hiring process - make sales and get people hired! Follow up to ensure that the new employee is doing well.
- Must be finished with all education/courses and able to commit to a full-time work schedule (this is a professional, salaried role).
- Live close to our office in Ft. Lauderdale (near the Executive Airport). Can easily commute for in-person training, before transitioning to a hybrid/flexible schedule.
- Have strong professional communication skills. Comfortable talking on the phone for most of the day, but can also be effective through Email, Video Meetings, In-Person Meetings, Texts, LinkedIn messages, etc.
- Are driven and disciplined, with a great sense of humor!
Pay & Benefits:
- Compensation: base salary + tiered, uncapped commission + free company stock (equity in CFS as an employee-owner)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life, disability. FSA/HSA, dependent care spending, commuter benefit and more.
- Career Development: Comprehensive new hire training "CFS University", mentorship program, leadership program, company-wide monthly training calls; access to industry networking, seminars, etc.
- Extras: 401k+ matching in addition to ESOP, financial literacy/planning classes, company-wide charity events, sales contests, company conferences and vacations.
- A MONTH of PTO + paid holidays!
- We are a 100% employee-owned company, and we only promote from within.
- CFS provides must-have employees (Accounting, Finance and IT) to organizations of all kinds. Everyone company needs them, and we specialize in finding the BEST.
- We have nearly 40 offices nationwide, a 30-year history of success, awards from Forbes, LinkedIn (and more) and a 4.8* rating on Glassdoor!
Contact: Alex Cuttitta
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Out of retail! And into the business world...
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, B2B sales, inside sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, professional services, finance, territory sales, career services, service sales, hiring, consulting, recruiting, client management, retail, customer service, store management
- Professional Communication
- Telephone Call Reception Management
- Contract Management