Must be Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) by BACB
- Assist in the implementation of ABA programming on the Specialized Pediatric Unit.
- Provides clinical supervision to the Registered Behavior Technicians and Behavioral Health Associates.
- Trains new staff on ABA techniques.
- Keeps abreast of advances in treatment and sets appropriate goals for self-improvement.
- Facilitates daily team meetings.
- Attends staff meetings as required and completes all yearly mandatory in-services.
- Provides direct services to the patients on the SIPU.
- Conducts the appropriate assessments including direct and indirect assessments.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Follows all hospital policies and procedures.
- Must maintain license or certification in good standing.
- Employee will be required to perform other job related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Community Mental Health Services
Radiation Treatment Planning
Substance Abuse Counseling
Mental Health Counseling
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 0518ae0527c54a2397273c2e24b3a232
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Harbor Oaks Hospital is an addiction and mental health facility that provides treatment for people of all ages who are struggling with addiction or mental health concerns. If you or a loved one needs care for one of these issues, we can help.
View the full profile
At Harbor Oaks Hospital, our family stands ready to help yours with caring, integrated mental health services and drug and alcohol rehabilitation services for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. Our staff respects the dignity of each individual patient and cares deeply about making a lasting difference in the lives of all who are entrusted into our care. Our treatment philosophy comes from the basis of our experience as professionals. We know that people can change and that chemical dependency and mental illness are treatable diseases. Because mental health conditions and substance use disorders often co-occur, our treatment programs are designed to treat the whole person, not just his or her symptoms.
At Harbor Oaks, our highly-skilled and compassionate staff respects the dignity of each individual patient, regardless of his or her age or presenting concerns. We care deeply about making a lasting difference. We are the only freestanding behavioral health treatment hospital in all of Macomb County, and we are the only treatment facility in the region who provides care for children and adolescents, ages four and older.