Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$38000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join this NFP! The Assistant will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks and expense reports. The job site for this role is in downtown Albany, New York area.
How you will make an impact:
• Managing accounts payable from invoice to distribution of costs, printing checks, sign and mailing.
• Answering phone and email inquiries. Speaking with clients for inaccuracies and updating invoices.
• Maintain spreadsheets and employee time sheets, review and pay out travel expenses.
• Entering into database and handling grants and vouchers associated.
• Annual preparation of 1099’s and handling reports related.
• Assisting with the annual audit, reporting and other A/P tasks as needed.
For immediate confidential consideration email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience or 2+ years related
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.