As one of the United States’ leading physician staffing firms, Hayes Locums provides locum tenens placement services to hospitals, clinics, and healthcare organizations across North America.
Why work for us:
- Top rated onboarding training program to help ensure your success!
- Ongoing training and growth.
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Base pay with uncapped commission structure.
- Eligibility to enroll in medical benefits after one month, as well as 401K plan.
- Strong company commitment to community outreach initiatives
- 15 days of PTO plus other paid holidays
- Recipient of multiple industry awards, including Best Places to Work and Diamond Award Winner for Best of Staffing Client & Talent Satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Consultant is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a desire to build business relations with physicians and healthcare providers across the United States. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong communications skills who is personable, outgoing, and motivated.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with physicians via phone, email marketing, targeted reaches out on social media, etc.
- Engage physician interest in working locum tenens assignments.
- Develop, identify, and qualify new business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account planning to meet and exceed client acquisition targets.
- Interviewing specialty physician candidates and evaluating their experience and expectations of a future role.
- Match physicians to open jobs.
- Research Prospects: Utilizing more than just LinkedIn or Job boards, you will apply in-depth research techniques and strategies to find pools of top physician talent to best fit our healthcare facility partner(s) unique needs.
- Collaborate with support teams to help your candidates move through the recruitment process (licensing, credentialing, certifications, education, references, malpractice evaluation, background verification, and travel arrangements).
- In our fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you will be juggling multiple requisitions and always provide a “white glove” candidate experience.
Sales Consultant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or 3 years sales experience.
- Preferably some related experience in sales, recruitment, account management, or customer service.
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions through different perspectives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and desire to build long-term relationships / partnerships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
NOTE: Please note that this Sales Consultant role is not remote. Our company has COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines (social distancing) in place to promote a healthy work environment.
- Account Management
- Self Motivation
- Customer Acquisition Management
- Account Planning