* Provide for the basic comfort of patient, implement nursing interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized to their needs.
* Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their concerns. Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses and doctors.
* Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient, visitors, coworkers and others involved in the patient's treatment in an effective manner.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note, document medication administration and reflect accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
* Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with policies and procedures, physician orders .
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality