To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Director of Procure-to-Pay, Super CSC
Perm • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Senior Director of Procure-to-Pay - Super CSC
The Senior Director of Procure-to-Pay provides operational direction and oversight for the Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Customer Service functions within the consolidated service center (CSC). The Senior Director will oversee the disbursement activities required to support a supply chain CSC and the processing of all transactions associated with the purchasing of supplies/services, equipment, and office products required to support the market CSC and participating facilities. The Senior Director is also responsible for developing and implementing performance metrics targeted at measuring timely invoice payment, customer satisfaction, effective problem resolution, abandonment rate, and on-hold times. The Senior Director also supervises the day-to-day operations of the Purchasing, AP, and Customer Service departments and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration or similar required
- 7 – 10 years AP or Purchasing management or related financial experience in a consolidated business office setting required.
- Healthcare or related supply industry experience preferred
- Successfully guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Prior experience managing projects, assessing work activities and allocates resources appropriately, overseeing the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes.