Job Posting Title:
Job Description Summary:
Full-Time Electrician position located at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA. Responsible for operating, maintaining, repairing and testing equipment for the generation, distribution or utilization of electric energy. Complete tasks in a timely, safe, and to skill set standards. Perform minor installations, modifications, testing, repairs, and preventive maintenance to all electrical distribution and Fire Protection infrastructure serving the facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform electrical corrective and preventive maintenance, identify and repair any electrical safety violations and operate facility electrical distribution systems.
* Respond to facility work orders pertaining to electrical issues and malfunctioning equipment.
* Conduct routine building inspections to assess needs relating to electrical work and maintenance.
* Install electrical equipment and components in a neat and professional manner, in accordance with the National electric Code, NFPA, and client requirements.
* Maintain electrical lighting, signal, communication, power circuits and equipment.
* Troubleshoot, isolate and repair defects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical equipment or components using suitable testing instruments.
* Replace faulty switches, sockets, plugs, fuses, insulators, and other elements of electrical systems, fixtures and applications.
* Install branch circuit conduit and wiring required for general power and lighting, distribution transformers, motor control circuits, panel boards, and power distribution units.
* Assist Facility Manager with the annual preventative maintenance of main electrical switchgear, panels, transformers, and substations
* Perform monthly and annual test and inspection of all emergency generator. Maintain and update emergency generator logs accordingly.
* Troubleshoots and repair fire alarm system, report any major repairs to Facility Management to coordinate work via fire protection service contractor.
* Perform other duties as assigned, assisting other tradesmen as directed by facility manager.
* Utilize all safety practices appropriate to the work being done
* Attend, pay attention and participate in safety meetings and training
* Observe and promptly report safety violations/unsafe conditions in the work area to Facility manager
* Use fall protection equipment when working on elevated areas
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
* Must possess a high school diploma or an approved GED
* Must possess a current MA Journeyman Electrician License or greater.
* 5+ years' experience performing electrical maintenance in a commercial/industrial facility
* Previous experience working in a venue/hospitality environment preferred but, not required
* Knowledge of the National Electrical Code, NFPA and local building codes.
* Capable of analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and systems
* Ability to work in a team or with minimal supervision
* Good communication skills, detail oriented and able to document work via CMMS (ISS 24/7).
* Must be willing to continue training in their skill set to maintain Electrician License and enhance knowledge in the latest equipment and technologies in their assigned duties.
* Have the ability and willingness to work off shift if necessary, including days, evenings, and nights as well as overtime, weekends and holidays as needed for building repairs, projects and event coverage.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Attention To Detail
- Cladding (Construction)
- Electrical Installation Work
- Facility Management
- Fire Alarm Systems