Controllers, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Controller for a growing retail organization. CPA certification is highly desired!
Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
As a Controller, you will serve as a financial expert for our client. This involves handling a variety of general to complex accounting functions, providing analytical support, and supervising staff.
- Managing accounting and financial reporting
- Establishing and coordinating all accounting procedures for the business unit
- Investigating significant trends/variances in financial data
- Handling AP, AR, Payroll, Tax functions as well as Cost and Inventory Accounting
- Providing daily and/or weekly analysis, and reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities including monitoring margins, variances, and giving feedback
- Assisting in the formulation of the budget and preparing the monthly budget variance analyses
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
3+ years in a Controller role with a large organization
Prior retail experience is highly desired
SAP or similar software preferred
You are one click away from your next big career move. Vaco can help you leverage your accounting skills and experience to turn this exciting opportunity into a job offer. Here's what you'll need to succeed in this role.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of experience in accounting
• CPA and/or MBA
• Public accounting experience, a strong plus
• Previous supervisory experience with proven leadership skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Current experience with large ERP systems (Great Plains, Oracle, Sage etc.)
Request For Proposal
Project Management Professional