Project Manager - Equity Trading Technology
Seeking experienced project manager / business analyst to join the Equities Trading Technology team. Primary areas of focus will be Portfolio Manager onboarding and other technology projects in support of Stat Arb workflows.
Day to day responsibilities include gathering and analyzing requirements, and working across internal teams to plan and deliver a variety of projects spanning:
- Order and Execution Management
- Market and Research Data
- Quantitative Models
- Position and Risk Management
- 7+ years of experience working in the Financial Services Technology industry, delivering cross-functional projects
- Working knowledge of Equities, Futures and FX asset classes
- Experience working closely with Portfolio Managers & Systematic Traders to capture requirements, set and manage expectations, etc.
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to thrive in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Solid sense of urgency
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Quick learner
If you are interested, please send an updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply and give Megan a call at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178