Tax Senior opportunity for High Growth Real Estate Investment Company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kat Lawrence
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $115,000A bit about us:
We are an Investment Firm, with assets in Real Estate. We are seeking an experienced Tax Senior ready to take the next step in their career and become a Manager!Why join us?
#1 High growth company with unlimited learning and career development potential
#2 Strong culture of work hard/play harder with unlimited PTO (yes, you are encouraged to take it!)
#3 Employer paid insurance premiums
Partial remote work schedule!
On top of the reason listed above, we are always looking for ways to make our culture the best it can be for our employees!Job Details
- Assist in tax strategies for future deals
- Prepare tax projections
- Review of annual tax returns
- Prepare depreciation schedules and tax capital projections
- Research and respond to tax related notices
- Maintain tax credit schedules
- Ensure tax payments are paid in timely manner
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related area of study
- Current CPA License preferred but not required
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years experience as Supervising Tax Senior
- Bonus for experience with tax credits
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Certified Public Accountant