Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Per Diem
At HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistants. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market.
Our partnering facilities are looking for highly-skilled certified nursing assistants to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients throughout the facility.
- Pay range of $23.25–$25.25/hr based on facility and shift differentials
- Weekly direct deposit options
- Matching 401k
- Earn Bonuses for referring CNAs or hospital Registered Nurses
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year care experience in a hospital, LTAC, nursing home, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing or psych setting
- Current State CNA License
- Appropriate certifications for specific position
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Long Term Acute Care