ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Transport clients to and from Project Free Program.
1. Transport clients to and from Partners in Recovery Program during morning and afternoon hours.
2. Other driving and administrative duties, as required by the program.
3. Daily check of vehicles for:
- maintenance needs
- cleanliness (interior trash removal and exterior snow removal)
- High school diploma or GED preffered and valid driver’s license.
- Safe driving record and the ability to exercise good judgment and flexibility when transporting clients.
- Must satisfactorily complete Agency provided safety program.
- Experience in a social service setting a plus.