To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tracy, CA 95304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Operator - Tracy
Medline Industries, Inc. • Tracy, CA
Posted 2 months ago
4pm (Walkie and OP Driver)
6pm (Dock – Unloading/Loading)
7pm (Receiving – Forklift)
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills.
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training