Manufacturing Applications and Infrastructure IT Description:
Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant IT applications and daily activities for the IT Complex. Assists in support of corporate IT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to IT related issues. Provide line of business support interfacing with IT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union. Provide day to day production support for IT systems, manufacturing and IT launch activities and upgrades while executing the IT strategic direction. Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access. This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
Manufacturing Applications and Infrastructure IT Requirements:
- *Candidates must be willing to work all shifts including nights/weekends*
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or IT required
- Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
- Requires experience with Windows Servers, VMware, Unix/Linux, LAN/WAN.
- Experience supporting G Suite and/or Microsoft Office is required.
- Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support is preferred.
- Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems is preferred.
- Experience integrating IT systems from concept to the production environment, while following appropriate change management procedures is an asset.
- Experience with common programming languages such as VBA, Java, Python, C# is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs is a plus.
- Driving and Travel Requirements:
- May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically up to 10%.
Java (Programming Language)