To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Vaco - Indianapolis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Manufacturing
Vaco Staffing • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vaco Indianapolis has partnered with a Manufacturing company located South Indianapolis to fill a Customer Service role.
This is a full time / direct hire role that is first shift, Monday - Friday.
Responsiblities include but not limited to:
Account and Order Management
Other duties as assigned
Performance will be measured on the following:
- Maintain Order Entry accuracy of 99.5%
- Responsive to internal and external customers
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Customer Service environment preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with computer order entry system preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office products and Phone systems
- Excellent general office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and active listening skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze, review, and interpret information then translate and explain what the information means and make recommendations
- Ability to solve complex problems and identify solutions
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division)
- Ability to understand basic mechanical concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor