WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these. Michael Nolan
Are you a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef? We will put you on a career path the day you walk-in!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with the Rouxbe Cooking School to offer our employees online training opportunities to help grow their careers. Through this platform, Trilogy offers all of our cooks and aspiring cooks the opportunity to engage in our Apprenticeship program for Culinary Services. Through this Apprenticeship program, our cooks benefit from a robust online training program to advance their career and earn more money.
We are seeking enthusiastic cooks who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
Chat to learn more
Text HERO to 39522.What's in it for you:
What you'll be doing:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Free online training with a top culinary institute - Rouxbe Cooking School
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing cooks or aspiring cooks to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- State of the art communities that offer a top dining experience to our customers
- And so much more!
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Preparing high quality food with fresh ingredients
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure proper sanitation of surfaces and storage areas
- Assisting dietary aides to fulfill outstanding customer service
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
LOCATION:RidgeWood Health CampusLawrenceburgIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Mandy
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Long Term Care