IT Audit Manager
Healthcare company in Alpharetta is hiring an IT Audit Manager on a contract to hire basis. This IT Audit Manager will lead the company's standard IT audit programs including SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI and HITRUST and directly participate in key activities including performance of control testing, review of control testing performed by others, coordination with external auditors, providing guidance to control and process owners, and monitoring and reporting on remediation efforts. This IT Audit Manager must have experience with all facets of the audit and be able to define issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Company offers a flexible work schedule with work from home options!
Responsibilities of IT Audit Manager:
* Manage IT and information security risk assessments, audits, and gap analyses
* Manage the day to day activities for SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI and HITRUST
* Provide IT/Security control best practice recommendations based on result of audits/assessments and monitor remediation of deficient controls and weaknesses
* Identification and communication of IT risks across the enterprise
* Partner with IT, Legal, GRC, Development and/or the Information Systems Security Office to complete other IT related initiatives across the enterprise
* Hire and oversee 1-2 IT Auditors; build, coach and mentor a team
* Redefine and mature the existing processes
Requirements for IT Audit Manager:
* Bachelor's degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
* 4-6 years of experience as an IT auditor
* Professional certification highly preferred (e.g. CISA, CISSP, GSNA or similar)
* Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SOC 1 and/or SOC 2
* Knowledge of and hands on experience with PCI
Our client is looking to hire immediately! For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70159 when responding to this ad.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Certified Information Security Manager
Systems And Network Auditor Certification