Job ID: 152293
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
$1,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Pre-inspection of truck
- Load truck with materials
- Attach and remove pup trailers to truck as needed
- Verify load for accuracy
- Inspecting site to ensure safe environment to unload
- Confirming support person on ground level to assure safe unloading (if necessary)
- Communicating regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A driver license in good standing and a current medical card
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Experience transporting building products is preferred
- Experience operating heavy equipment (Boom, Crane or Hydraulics)
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two years related tractor/trailer driving experience
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Drive Commercial Vehicle