Accounts Payable Coordinator-Are you an innovator?
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Core values are what makes our company unique:
Dreams: The Power of Dreams mentality drives our team to create intelligent products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people's lives.
Joy and Passion: The joy we experience is fueled by our dreams and passion.
Challenging Spirit: Challenging spirit pushes us to set and reach ambitious goals. Our client is voluntarily reducing 50% of carbon dioxide emissions in our products by 2050 and developing technology to reduce the number of collisions to zero by 2040.
Respect for the individual: This core value pushes our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively on a team.
• Our client is a leader in the Automotive industry across the world.
• They helped support our health care providers by donating protective equipment and making protective face shields as well as pledging $1 million to food banks and encouraging their associates to volunteer remotely.
• The Company is always on the lookout for talented visionaries who want to transform the world.
• They offer competitive total compensation, 401K plan with company contributions, flexible and valuable insurance plans, relocation assistance, onsite automobile service center and wellness center, discounts on product and paid time off and paid holidays.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
• The Accounts Payable Coordinator will check and approve all vouchers for payment.
• Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
• Answer all vendor inquiries.
• Prepare accounts payable checks.
• Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
• Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
• Assist in monthly closings.
• Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
• Will be working with SAP software.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR ROLE:
• Accounts Payable
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At least 6 months of relevant experience
• Solid computer skills and SAP experience is a plus
Attention To Detail