To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- Vaco - Richmond
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountants - we need you!
Vaco Resources • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an up and coming Accountant with a strong desire to learn and grow with a company? Do you have accounting experience within a public company? If you are on the CPA-track and the above describes you then we have a great Staff Accountant opportunity for you that you must read about below!
What you will be doing in this Staff Accountant role - You will:
- Analyze and maintain company GL for accuracy of revenue and cost allocation
- Assist Controller on special projects
- Prepare monthly financial statements and journal entries
- Prepare and review monthly accruals for accuracy
- Prepare cash distributions to partners
- Analyze balance sheet and prepare support schedules and account reconciliations
- Prepare a reconciliation between the GL and all subsidiary ledgers
- Prepare reporting packages and annual budget package
- Reconcile and settle intercompany balances
- Communicate important operational activities and the related impact on financial statements with executive team during business reviews
- Prepare and analyze income statement and balance sheet schedules for semi-annual audits and stand-alone audits
What you need for this Staff Accountant role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (Accounting preferred)
- 1-5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong Excel
- Exposure to accounting systems
- Knowledge of sub ledgers and integration into accounting/enterprise systems is helpful
- High energy attitude
- Desire to learn and move up and around the company in finance related areas
- Excellent communication skills