Ellie Mental Health is coming to St. Peters, Missouri!
Who is Ellie?
Ellie Mental Health is a highly successful multi-clinic mental health organization based in Minnesota. Ellie clinics are structured to remove many of the daily obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience a priority by offering: excellent compensation, benefits, training, and flexible scheduling. Not to mention providing centralized administrative, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love - serving clients! We want our people to be happy because happy therapists do better work and provide better client care!
Who we are looking for: Therapists!!!!
The perfect candidate will share our passion for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and will thrive in a culture that emphasizes: autonomy, flexibility, creativity, authenticity, humor, compassion, acceptance and determination. Opportunities for individual, family, and group therapy services as well as Telehealth.
BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- For Full-Time status clinicians must maintain a caseload of a minimum of 25 client visits per week
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
- Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role ;)
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field
- Candidates should have or be pursuing clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LP etc.)
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Required experience with children, adolescents and teens
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems (Procentive experience a plus!)
- Ability to pass a background check.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred that candidates have a fully licensed mental health professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP) with a valid state of Missouri License.
- Preferred experience with couples and families
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing, and previous experience with mental health documentation
What we have to offer:
- Ellie Mental Health offers competitive salary, excellent benefits package, PTO accrual, outstanding wellness programs and professional development.
- Flexible scheduling
- Hourly pay structure PLUS commission on claims
- Paid Continuing Education time
- Pay for administrative time that covers consultation and documentation.
What else you should know:
- This position is located in St. Peters, Missouri.
- Our expected opening date is December 15, 2022.
- This position will be under the general direction of the Clinical Director.
- Learn more about our amazing company at www.elliementalhealth.com
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Record