Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k match, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program.
Click the link to take at look at who we are! - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Patient Access Director
We are seeking a Director of Patient Access at HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
. At HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland, we feature specialists trained at top hospitals and each of our 450 colleagues share the strength and experience of a powerful nationwide network. That means HCA Houston Pearland isn't just a neighborhood hospital, but we are an exceptional full-service hospital that happens to be in your neighborhood.
As the Director of Patient Access, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions.
What you will do in this role:
• Oversee facility operations of Patient Access functions (e.g. pre-registration, benefit verification, pre-authorization, admission/registration, service pre-payment, etc.) to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standard
• Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations
• Review Patient Access performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment as defined in SSC Service Level Agreements
• Identify and implement process improvements to lower costs and improve services to facilityQualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement for candidates currently enrolled in an accredited program.
• Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
- Health Administration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Service Level Agreement
- Facility Operations