To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Mikayla Parks
- Phone: 5095701039
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NOW HIRING an Electrical Engineer!
Aerotek • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Job Description: The Electrical Engineer is responsible for electrical and control system design, electrical equipment and instrumentation specifications and process control systems in industrial power plant applications. The Electrical Engineer reports administratively to the Manager of Engineering and technically to the Senior Electrical - I&C Engineer. When assigned to a specific project, direction and supervision is received from a more experienced electrical engineer or the Electrical Engineer may be required to supervise less experienced engineers. The Electrical Engineer ensures that the electrical scope of supply is complete and accurate.
Work Environment: Harmony, Peace, No-Drama PM's, No-Pressure Schedules or Budgets, Top Flight
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
* Possess an increasing "general" knowledge and professional capability across the electrical/I&C discipline areas detailed above, as well as specializing in one or more areas.
* Depending on experience level, the Electrical/I&C Engineer must be familiar with (or develop a familiarity with) the National Electric Codes, NFPA and NEMA codes.
* Ability to establish priorities
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Technical reporting ability
* Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying, principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
* Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
* Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
* Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.
* Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
* Good knowledge of general office procedures
* Ability to operate telephone, photocopier, scanners, fax machines, and PC workstation.
* Proficient in Computer Software to include AutoCAD, Solid Works, Inventor, Microsoft Word, Excel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.