NetSuite Developer- Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex- 60-90/hr- 6-month contract
My client, a large NetSuite end user, is looking for a skilled NetSuite Developer to start on their project immediately. They are looking for a candidate with hands-on experience with SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, NetSute 3rd party application integratins, as well as full-life cycle implementations. Ideal candidates would be interested in a 6 month contract, 40 hours per week, at a rate of $60 - $90 per hour. This role has an initial on-site requirement, followed by remote work.
* Knowledge of all aspects in customizing NetSuite ERP modules
* Full life-cycle implementation of core NetSuite modules
* Experience with 3rd party integrations and KPI dashboards, workflows, and reporting
* Build and support data analytics to cater towards the business model
* Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customization
* Experience with integration of global platforms & 3rd party applications
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Erin Healy at Email blocked - click to apply or call me at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.
• NetSuite Administrator experience on a full life-cycle implementation
• Certified NetSuite Administrator experience
• Understanding of the NetSuite stack and all NetSuite Advanced Modules
• Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and dashboards
• Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience
• Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirement
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)