Home Instead Senior Care is in need of compassionate overnight and weekend CAREGivers like you!
We are hiring full and part time CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Senior care experience is preferred but not required.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead Senior Care and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, incontinence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be available to work a schedule of 20-40 hours per week.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.