To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norman, OK
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Norman, OK
Posted 3 days ago
ECS is seeking a Programmer / Software Developer to work in our Norman, OK office.
- Excels in a team development environment.
- Ability to apply both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies to complete programming tasks on a daily basis.
- Updates design documents and maintains user operating instructions for assigned work.
- Works independently on routine assignments and receives instructions and guidance on complex assignments when needed.
- Analyzes and designs program logic, screen layouts, reports and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems.
- Performs ongoing maintenance and review of application systems and programs, identifies problems and develops appropriate solutions.
- Interfaces with executive level customers to gather system requirements and address functional design issues.
- Develops web applications utilizing data sources from relational databases such as Oracle.
- Develops test scenarios and performs testing of applications for conformance to functional requirements, while documenting their results.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications, with a strong understanding of web software design and development, preferably utilizing Agile/Scrum techniques.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle.
- Ability to design web user interfaces (UI) from functional requirements.
- Experienced in object oriented programming techniques.
- Advanced Agile/ Scrum development background.
- DevOps Experience.
- Automated Testing Experience.
- Source code repository experience utilizing SVN.
- Experience with XML and developing XSLT style sheets.
- BA Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent working experience.
- Master's Degree a plus.
- Certifications a plus.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.