Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer (Dispatcher) at the Orlando Airport. The Security Officer (Dispatcher) controls the activity of vehicles exiting the property through the guard gate and provide the customer with a final positive impression of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at The Orlando Airport (zip code 32827).This position is full-time (40 hours/week).This position pays $14.00 / hour ($14.50 / hour after 4pm).Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be willing to work a flexible full-time (40 hour/week) shift schedule, including days, evenings and weekends. Days off will be on weekdays.Responsibilities
- Paid time off
- Health Benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the employees, vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Check cars that are leaving the lot to make sure that car information on the contract agrees with the car.
- Check truck manifests to ensure cars are properly listed, proper approvals have been acquired and the signature is verified.
- Check vehicle transfer requests (VTR's) to ensure car information is correct, proper approvals have been acquired and the signature is verified.
- Complete guard logs for each shift, showing customer's contract and vehicle unit numbers.
- Turn in all administrative paperwork each shift to the proper administrative manager.
- Expedite the customers exit form lot and assist with directions, as necessary.
- Note body damage on rental slip (form 200).
- Perform all other related work as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have at least 6 months of related work experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions with moderate exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $14.00/hour ($14.50/hour after 4pm).
- Must be willing to work at the Orlando Airport.
- Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be willing to work a flexible full-time (40 hour/week) shift schedule, including days, evenings and weekends. Days off will be on weekdays.
- Customer Service
- Quality Management