Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary.
- Ability of installing and or repairing a variety of electrical equipment such as; , transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, transmitting equipments.
- Advanced electrical wiring trouble shooting and short circuit protection system knowledge.
- Knowledge of VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and programming them.
- Basic PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) lay out and trouble shoot.
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation and familiarity with the common PC application.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures on manufacturing as well as building equipment.
- Basic machine shop knowledge (using Lathes, End mills, Drill press machines)
- Performs skilled welding (stick, mig, etc) and plumbing repairs.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 4 or more years industrial electro- mechanical maintenance experience.
Must be very detail oriented, organized and a self starter. Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot. Strong technical knowledge of electro mechanical equipment and machinery, good organizing skills and attention to safety. Use a common sense approach to problem solving
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Practical And Pragmatic