To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Sarah Kelln
- Phone: 3234049497
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Project Manager
Michael Page • San Diego, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assistant Project Manager with experience in ground up hotel work in the San Diego area.
Commercial General Contractor in the Hospitality/Hotel construction space, with a large project pipeline. They are looking for strong project managers with ground up/interiors Hospitality/Hotel experience. They are picking up more and more projects and looking for experienced PMs to grow within the company.
- Serve as a key point of contact for franchisees within geographic region and deliver of all brand services.
- Conduct multiple property visits to all hotels under construction or renovation within geographic region. During these visits ensure the hotel is being built or renovated to approved plans and LQ Design Standards. Provide solutions as needed to ensure compliance and project timeliness. Document each visit with a property visit report.
- Manage construction or renovation process to ensure properties adhere to the project timeline and open with minimal or no extensions.
- Provide assistance in finding suppliers and contractors through our design department.
- Report to senior management the construction status of all hotels within geographic region on a frequent basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years of ground up commercial construction
- Responsible for supervising multiple functions, with full responsibility for effective operation and results.
- Responds to and handles unfamiliar situations with little supervisory guidance
- Requires advanced level knowledge of theories and practices of a professional field.
- Requires extensive knowledge of their professional discipline and a working knowledge of related fields.
- Understands information in several unrelated professional disciplines.
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Extremely competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k match
- Annual Bonus