To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Willow Grove, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kencrest Services • Willow Grove, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The Program Manager is a key position within the Pennsylvania Residental Homes and is responsible for the complete functioning of the community homes, including but not limited to; health, safety and happiness of the individuals we support, staff support and development, property and vehicle maintenance. The Program Manager must ensure that the KenCrest philosophy is carried throughout the homes and that the supports provided to each of the individuals meets the needs and desires of their everyday lives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand/implement and ensure all compliance with state, county and federal rules and regulations under which KenCrest is licensed.
- Attend hospital discharges appointments, the 90 day appointment and ensure completion and accuracy of paperwork, attend ISP meetings
- Provide training, mentoring, coaching and positive supervision to staff on an on-going basis
- Responsible for the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Maintain house budget and schedule hours budget
- Work with Assistant Director and Program Specialist to complete spending plans, annual assessments, financial assessments, etc
- Conduct regular home inspections and complete routine vehicle maintenance
- High School diploma / GED required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Kronos, preferred
- Previous training on positive approaches, supervision and leadership techniques preferred
The salary range for this position is $43,191 to $47,991.
Hours are flexible with 37.5 hour work week.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.