This position is best for someone who has experience working as an HR Recruiter. Take on a new challenge in this career-building role. A dynamic organization is on the lookout through OfficeTeam for a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter. This opportunity with our client is for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. If you can confidently perform a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, provide clerical support to the HR department, and full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse group of positions, you're a good candidate for this position. Apply for this position today! This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Brentwood, New Hampshire area. In this opportunity you get to work closely with active military employees as well as veterans!
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience preferred
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- The top candidates have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- The responsibilities of this position will require you to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word experience required
-Desire to excel in a sales role
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.