Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is constantly expanding our capabilities to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients while adhering to our core values, which include national service, trustworthiness, integrity and candor, broad expertise, stability and security, and teamwork. Our mission at SPA is to provide timely and objective analysis and integrated technical, operational, programmatic, policy, and business solutions in support of important national security objectives. We believe we can best support our client by aligning everything we do with their critical missions with a focus on future needs.
SPA’s Civil Markets Group is responsible for a broad range of analytical, systems engineering, independent assessments, strategic planning, and technology research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) programs.
SPA is seeking Human Resources Specialists to provide functional expertise in support of Health and Human Services (HHS) customers to include the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). #I
- Originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives to Federal leadership that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture.
- Serve as strategic advisor and business partner to HHS leadership and management teams.
- Develop and help implement policies and programs covering several or all of the following: recruitment, salary and benefits administration, training/development, employee/labor relations, benefits, and EEO/affirmative action programs.
- Monitor that programs, practices, and policies comply with applicable laws and regulations and reports to Federal leadership on status.
- Assists Federal staff in completion or review SF-52s in accordance with the Guide to Processing Personnel actions and other requirements using the Human Resources system.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of HR experience
- Certifications in relevant HR areas
- Health And Human Services
- Human Resources
- Strategic Thinking